What do you need to organize a BrainTrainer?
- Food, transportation and accommodation (preferably in hostel) for all participants for 7 days (5 event days, 1 arrival day and 1 departure day)
- Innovate event concepts about soft skills (feel free to check old event concepts)
- Working materials (eg. flip charts, pens, transparencies, projector)
- A leisure day in the middle of the week (city tours, activities etc.)
- Free time and evening activities
- Covering the Trainers needs & costs (if they require a payment)
During the process of organizing, you will have the full support of the BrainTrainer team.
How to apply for a BrainTrainer event?
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure email@example.com is attached to the CC till 29.11.2020. Then the BrainTrainer team sends you an application form -which is about concept, accommodation, budget, activities, and agenda of the event- and Best Practice Document about the organizing BrainTrainer event after receiving the mail from you.
After reviewing your application form, a chat will be scheduled to talk.
Also if you want to organize a BrainTrainer event but you are not sure how to choose focus skills and concepts of the event, we can help you with that (be sure to mention in the email if you need help with that).
And of course, if you have any questions, comments or requests, please feel free to approach me via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Looking forward to receiving your awesome applications!