Partner Jobs & Internships
Find your next internship or a dream-job!
Apply with ESTIEM and let it be just another adventure!
Job Purpose/ Role
Allianz Consulting was established in 2004 as the internal consulting division of the Allianz Group. Our vision is to be the consulting partner of choice for Allianz Group core segments. Our experienced consulting teams support all Allianz operating entities worldwide in planning and implementing their local key strategic projects.
Our consulting services focus on our clients’ needs ranging from strategy, market management, sales and distribution, IT, organization, claims and operations to central functions. We bring deep, industrial and functional expertise to fulfill our clients’ requirements and support the overall vision of the Allianz Group.
Joining Allianz Consulting means working in a fully international environment alongside other talented people who enjoy sharing their knowledge and experiences, having increased personal responsibilities and working under a flat management hierarchy. Allianz Consulting has a reputation for focusing on growing its talent and on-the-job training from the very first day to ensure strong career development and preparation for future opportunities within the Allianz Group.
Allianz Consulting focuses on competencies and delivery. Therefore, Allianz Consulting is set-up in
four so called “practice areas”, that work project and expertise focused:
- Distribution, Life, Market Management & Health Consulting
- IT & Transformation Consulting
- Central Functions Consulting and
- Operations Consulting.
- Support the Allianz Enterprise Architecture initiative (IT & Transformation Consulting) in strategic topics like cloudification, resilience, architecture assessment, and workplace excellence.
- Assist in PoC/Pilot initiatives, solution development, project organization, and internal knowledge sharing.
- Bringing in your own ideas and communication skills
- Be part of Allianz Consulting Teams to drive change and grow
Key Requirements/ Skills/ Experiences
- Self-starter with a hands-on mentality, able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Structured working style
- Excellent Business English
- Proficient experience with MS Office products
- Broad knowledge of IT system architecture, industry standards and business software solutions
- Familiarity with configurations management is a plus
What we offer
- Work in a truly international environment within a Consulting unit of more than 40 nations
- Attractive monthly salary
- A modern and open space office located in Munich (applications for other Allianz Consulting Hubs are also possible, e.g. Paris, Milan, Singapore)
- Flexible working hours with a time recording system
- A wide range of training opportunities and training contents
- A great place to work
We are interested in your strengths and experience. This means that we welcome all applications, irrespective of other characteristics such as gender, ethnic background, origin or any disability.
Allianz Technology SE
The jobs will be mainly in Germany, but done in English. You can always apply for doing the internships.
To apply, you should contact Allianz directly by email: Ricardo.Barth@allianz.com, with your motivation letter as well as the current CV (in English).